Volunteer Interpreter Mary Michal discusses clinic business with Clinic Manager Therese Hess.
“I am so thankful to be a part of such an amazing clinic and to be able to help others.” (An RN volunteer)
“I leave here happy every time I work. What we are doing for others is just amazing.” (A data entry volunteer)
CCFC’s volunteer services are organized by teams, each with a team coordinator.
- The provider team (physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners) is led by the clinic’s Medical Director.
- The Nurse Coordinator oversee the work of the nursing and lab volunteers.
- A Prescription Assistance Program (PAP) Coordinator and her team obtain medications from pharmaceutical companies for eligible patients.
CCFC has one full time and one part time paid employee, a Nurse Manager, Molly Zuehlke R.N. who schedules, oversees and coordinates the work of the 90 volunteers, and takes care of all administrative and nursing duties and a Prescription Assistance Coordinator, Amanda Hying, who oversees the Prescription Assistance Program.
Board of Directors
The CCFC Board of Directors sets policy, approves procedures, and provides guidance and governance for all plans and activities of the clinic. Board members represent a cross-section of relevant community interests and services, serve without compensation, meet monthly, and are elected for one-year, renewable terms.
Current members are:
- President:Wynn Henderson, SW Community Action Program
- Vice President: Karl Pustina, Chief Financial Officer, Upland Hills Health Center
- Secretary: June Meudt, RN, Director, Iowa County Health Department
- Treasurer: Barbara Purin, CPA
- Medical Director: Aaron Dunn, MD, Family Practice Associates
- Jackie Bodden, RN, CNP, Director, Reproductive Health Care Center
- Karl Cinlar, Computer Technician
- Jack Way, Reverend Barneveld Lutheran Church
- Cathryn Kaiser, Retired MD
- Boyd Gibbons, Retired president The Johnson Foundation
- Therese Hess, Retired CCFC Manager